Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fair weather vs. foul

My schooling is going really well - I'm carrying a 98% in Medical Terminology and a 91% in Computer Literacy.  I'd have thought it'd be the other way around; I guess watching MASH has helped some..LOL

I guess the title of this blog is meant to express disappointment in people that claim to be my friends, but "reserve judgment" on my decision to go to school.  If your life is perfect, God Bless you.  Don't judge mine - it's still in the works, and will never be perfect.  Don't congratulate me when I graduate if  you don't prop me along the way.

On a lighter note, I am really glad baseball is back.  We don't have cable now, which saved us a gazillion dollars, but listening to baseball on the radio reminds Cathy and I both of better times. 

Pete and Shelly got to bring the surgically repaired Wyatt home today.  He has a shaved butt and the cone, but all indications are that he will heal just fine.   

Good night all, and to all a good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment